* toddler transition to a ‘big boy bed’ is not exactly going to be fun.
* entertaining large groups of people without a working dishwasher is not easy.
* “date night” can mean two very different things to two different people.
* 2 year olds who rarely eat meat might just be holding out for a good t-bone steak.
* some babies will skip right over the puréed food stage and go right to chunks.
* it’s much easier to accumulate stuff than it is to get rid of it.
* and… nutella tastes even better when it’s whipped into a frosting** with lots of butter and sugar!!
(**recipe to come… as soon as I get 2 minutes to post it!!)