Give this a try next time you need a quick, easy meal your whole family will love!
crockpot white chicken chili
- 3 chicken breasts (raw or cooked), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans white beans, drained
- 1 regular can pink beans (pinquitos)
- 1 large can diced green chiles
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 jalapeño, minced*
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- *Remember, tastes and jalapeños are all different! If you are not sure you like much spice, feel free to remove the seeds, from the jalapeño, use less, or leave it out all together if you must!
- Throw all the ingredients, except for the crushed tortilla chips and cheese into your slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes, stir in the crushed tortilla chips and the shredded cheese and heat until the cheese is melted and the chili has thickened.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, chips, or whatever else you think sounds good!