This is more than a method than an exact recipe, since it all depends on your tastes and how many green beans you plan to cook, so you can’t really go wrong with this one!
Try it out and see if you get as hooked as I am!
- fresh green beans, trimmed
- coconut oil (or olive oil) for sautéing
- lots of fresh minced garlic
- sesame oil
- lightly toasted sesame seeds
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Toss in the green beans and sauté until the beans are starting to get golden and crisp (don't let them get to the mushy stage!) toss in the garlic and let cook for a few seconds.
- Remove from the heat, drizzle with a bit of sesame oil, toss with the toasted sesame seeds and season with salt & pepper if you'd like. Serve immediately!